For a quick overview of what’s new for this year’s Open Enrollment, view the 2024 Open Enrollment brochure. Alternatively, you can review the 2024 Your Benefits Guide for full details and decide if you want to make changes for 2024 or keep what you have.
What’s new for 2024?
A few benefit enhancements going into effect January 1, 2024:
- Improvements to mypgebenefits.com – The newly designed website offers improved navigation and better search capabilities to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Beacon Health Options now Carelon Behavioral Health – PG&E’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Anthem mental health benefits administrator, changed its name to Carelon Behavioral Health. There are no changes to your benefits or service.
- HAP members – Better process and more resources for your health screenings
- The Anthem Health Account Plan (HAP) and Kaiser Permanente HAP now offer two new benefits:
- Speech therapy for learning disabilities
- Nutrition counseling for eating disorders
These are just a few of the benefit enhancements you’ll see in 2024. You can find more details about these and more on mypgebenefits.com.
You’ll need to take action if you:
- Want to enroll or waive health coverage, switch medical plans or add or drop dependents from coverage.
- Want to participate in the Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2024.