On Wednesday, December 8, the IBEW 1245 members at Bella Vista Water District ratified a new five-year agreement by a vote of 15-3. The District’s Board approved the agreement December 20, at their regular board meeting. The new agreement includes:
- A 2% general wage increase (GWI) effective December 24, 2021, as well as 2% GWI in 2023, 2% GWI un 2024, 3% GWI in 2025, and 3% GWI in 2026
- An equity increase of 4.26% for the D3 position to match the rate for the T3 classification. The D3 classification will also be receiving the 2% increase in year one of the agreement
- Post-Janus language changes
- Union Office and Steward Leave time language
- An increase to the medical cap of $300 per month
The bargaining committee was comprised of members Ashley Lindell, Brad Solso, Floyd Woolam, and myself.
–Dominic McCurtain, IBEW 1245 Business Rep