Local 1245 currently has (16) Standing Lineman calls:
- Bess Tess Lab (2) Lineman, San Francisco **C** 5/85 QEW ACCESS MANHOLES FOR TRM/DIS TO SUPPORT MARK & LOCATE CREWS
- Cupertino (2) Lineman, Watsonville *A* 6/l0s DIS/TRANS, CL, PCO REC ***DBL SUB
- Alvah (7) Lineman, Daley City **A** 5/105 CL, OH, DIS, CRANE SETS, ARM & PCO
- Intren (1) Lineman, Daley City *A* OSHA 10 2XSUB, 6/12s CL, DIS, PCO
- Michels (4) Lineman, Marina A* 2XSUB 6/12s CL TRN
We are also anticipating another 180 distribution inspectors calls over the next couple of weeks for Par with the first 20 tentatively scheduled for a April 5, 2019 on-boarding. The remainder of these calls should begin the following week, with three days of calls that include 30 calls each day until all are filled.
Job details are: 6- 10’s, double sub, company provided vehicle (we will not store a personal vehicle). CL: A, no restrictions, very physical, ready to work. Hiking and climbing will be necessary.