On Nov. 13, ballot envelopes were distributed to both the GEO and LEC facilities. Check your respective mailboxes/in-boxes at your headquarters for yours! If there is anything amiss with your ballot envelope and its contents, please contact your Business Representative, JV Macor, immediately at (707) 761-1948.
In each ballot envelope, you should find the following:
- One (1) unmarked ballot
- One (1) ballot deposit envelope, with your name label affixed
- One (1) grey secrecy envelope with no label.
- Voting instructions
- Tentative Agreement outline
Please note, we were not able to have the full text of the Tentative Agreement on our IBEW 1245 website as originally planned, but we will have full text copies for review at our educational meetings.
Ballot boxes will be made available on Nov. 15 at both facilities. It is not mandatory that members attend an educational meeting in order to deposit their ballots if they are comfortable doing so.
- LEC Location: Control Room Desk by entrance Door (actual placement in the Control Room may vary due to space needs)
- GEO Location: Plant 1 Control Room
Educational meetings will be held as follows:
- Nov. 16 at the LEC with one session starting at 3:00 p.m. and a second starting at 5:45 p.m. in the conference room.
- Nov. 20 at the GEO with one session starting at 4:00 p.m. and a second starting at 5:15 p.m. in the conference room.
- Members who are not at work for reasons such as vacation, regular days off etc. are encouraged to come in and participate. This will be on one’s own time.
Please read the contents of your Ballot Envelope carefully for more details.
Don’t forget to Vote!
IBEW Bargaining Committee
Ray Thomas, Assistant Business Manager
Janval “JV” Macor, Business Representative
Clay Ames, Committee Member
Hershel Allen, Committee Member
Jerry Pangle, Committee Member
Jim Holton, Committee Member
John Quitter, Committee Member