The IBEW 1245 Executive Board is seeking candidates to fill the vacant Southern Area board seat. Members must be currently employed at one the following properties in Southern Area to be eligible:
- San Joaquin-Clerical-PG&E
- San Joaquin-Physical-PG&E
- Merced Irrigation District
- Turlock Irrigation District
- Lindmore Irrigation District
- Coast Valley-Clerical-PG&E
- Coast Valley-Physical-PG&E
- City of Lompoc
- Pipeline Operations-Physical-PG&E
- City of Santa Clara
- San Jose-Clerical-PG&E
- San Jose-Physical-PG&E
- South San Joaquin Irrigation District
- Dynegy HH
- Dynegy Perm
- Frontier (Citizens) – Needles
- Jacobs Technology
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- PG&E Diablo Canyon Outage Workers
Per the IBEW 1245 Bylaws, no member shall be eligible for office unless he/she has been a member of Local Union 1245 in continuous good standing for at least two (2) years immediately prior to nomination.
No Apprentice shall be eligible to hold office in the Local Union, except that a member who was previously eligible to hold office in the Local Union shall remain eligible if he/she entered an apprenticeship program for the purpose of upgrading his/her classification.
Members elected or appointed to office in the Local Union must be able and available to attend all regular and special meetings and to conduct the affairs of their office without compensation or expenses other than provided for in Article X on the Bylaws.
For more on officer duties, view the complete Bylaws at ibew1245.com/bylaws.
Those who wish to be considered should submit a letter of interest to Secretary Rachel Ramirez email@example.com by close of business on June 21, 2021.