Calling all artists and aspiring designers
IBEW 1245 needs your help creating a new logo for our union!
We want the logo to brand an image and make it stick in your head.
Winner will receive a prize of $1000
Rules and requirements:
- Contest is open to all IBEW 1245 retired members and members in good standing. Enter as many times as you wish.
- Logo needs to be clean and functional. The logo should work as well on a business card as it would on the side of a truck.
- Logo should be scalable, easy to reproduce, memorable and distinctive. Icons are better than photographs, which may be indecipherable if enlarged or reduced significantly.
- Logo should have no more than 3 colors, and should be reproducible in black and white so that it can be faxed, photocopied or used in various formats.
How to enter:
- DEADLINE EXTENDED! Entries must be submitted to the hall by May 1, 2015.
- All formats, including digital designs as well as drawings, sketches and paintings, are eligible.
- We prefer receiving electronic submissions in EPS, JPG, or PDF format, but will accept hard copy submissions of artwork as well. Digital submissions can be sent to CAHF@ibew1245.com. Hard copy submissions should be sent to:
c/o Chris Habecker
30 Orange Tree Circle
Vacaville, CA 95687
By entering this contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name and/or artwork in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by IBEW 1245 and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation, IBEW 1245 can publish, use, change or decline to use, the winning submitted artwork at IBEW 1245 sole discretion.