IBEW 1245 members working at Foster Wheeler ratified a new agreement by a vote of 8-6 with all 14 members of the unit casting votes.
The agreement provides for:
- Three year term, 10/16/2014 through 10/15/2017.
- 7.5% wage increases over the term (2.75%, 2.25% and 2.5%) plus a 2.5% lump sum payment, based on straight time wages.
- Increase in the Shift differential to $1.00 per hour over the term of the Agreement.
- Increase in Stand-By pay from $25 to $35 over the term of the Agreement.
- Increase in Holiday pay to hours worked on a Holiday, increase in Severance Pay and increase in application of Kin Care.
- A future bonus program to become effective in 2015.
- Four new medical plans available to each of the employees.
The vote took place on Tuesday, October 14. The negotiating committee was comprised of members Bryan Hewins, Devin Mun and Chris Watson, along with IBEW 1245 Business Representative Hunter Stern.