“Growing an Effective Peer Program”
When: Tuesday, April 1st, 2014, 8am-3pm
Where: IBEW local 1245- 30 Orange Tree Circle, Vacaville
This Year’s Safety Summit Features:
- Presentation: Peer Accident Investigation- Anatomy of an Arc Flash Incident
- Group Discussion: Share the Good, Bad and Ugly- We Need Your Input
- Workshop: Peer Counseling, How to Help Others
- Information: Downloading and Using the Secure Safety Website Mobile App
- SAFETY RAFFLE AND PRIZES!!!
RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
All attendees must RSVP no later than March 17th. Time off and hotel arrangements if needed will be made in advance of the event.
Call Karen Kiley at 707-452-2719 or email@example.com.
For any other information, contact your HTP committee member or Rich Lane at 209-202-9492 or rvI5@ibew1245.com