IBEW Local 1245 members unanimously ratified a 3-year contract with Frontier, covering members at Colusa and Shingletown.
Major provisions were:
- Improved standby pay
- The ability to carry over up to 5 days of Paid-Time-Off (PTO) each year
- The ability to be paid 5 days of PTO at the end of each year
- Clarified and improved meal allowance
- Improved pay for specialized certifications
- Increased company match to the 401k
Serving on the negotiating committee, along with Business Representative Sheila Lawton, were Chris Harmon from the Colusa area and Ed Huston from the Shingletown area.