Dear I.B.E.W. Local 1245 Member,
For the past 25 years, Merrill Lynch and I.B.E.W. Local 1245 have worked together to provide financial planning, pre-retirement preparation, and asset management information to P.G.&E. employees and their spouses who are at least 45 years of age or on LTD.
In the past, Robert Gallo, Dave Brantley, and Jon Henderson have provided free seminars to I.B.E.W. Local 1245 members to assist them with the financial planning process. Due to the time sensitive changes recently enacted in PG&E’s 401k plan administered by Fidelity, Merrill Lynch is once again willing to provide financial advice to PG&E employees by offering phone appointments to discuss your current retirement situation and how the recent changes to the 401k plan might affect you. As usual this service is being provided to I.B.E.W members free of cost and obligation.
On these phone calls, a Financial Advisor will work with you to answer the following questions:
- How to invest in the new 401k.
- How do the recent 401k changes affect me?
- How much money do I need to retire?
- How does an IRA rollover work?
- Should I use my vacation or save it?
- What is the appropriate spousal option percentage to select for my pension?
- How can I draw money from my IRA at any age free from penalty?
- What happens to my retirement if I go on LTD?
401k recommendations will be provided to you in writing at the conclusion of the call.
Please contact Yi Seeman at 800-234-3858 to schedule a phone appointment with Mr. Gallo, Brantley or Henderson.
Business Manager, IBEW Local 1245