IBEW 1245 maintains a large online Library that makes valuable information immediately available to union members who need it.
- The Agreements link takes you to virtually all of the labor agreements that protect our members’ wages, benefits and working conditions.
- The Benefits link explains other benefits of membership in IBEW 1245 besides those contained in Agreements.
- Labor Links takes you to a directory of labor, government, safety, and other websites that contain useful information.
- The PG&E Contract Index is where PG&E shop stewards should begin their research when pursuing grievances. The Contract Index is a useful tool when searching for relevant information in IBEW 1245’s enormous library of PG&E Documents.
- Wage Comparisons provides a rough and ready comparison of wages at various employers in these three classifications: Lineman, Electrician, System Operator.
- Workers’ Compensation link is a primer on California’s Workers’ Compensation law, prepared by the Boxer-Gerson law firm, which specializes in Workers Compensation law.