It has been estimated that 65% of utility industry frontline employees will be leaving the industry within the next five years. This is creating even greater demand for well-trained and experienced leaders.
The Frontline Utility Safety Leadership Training program has been developed to provide utility leaders and safety professionals with the training they need to help fill this experience gap. This program provides the tools and confidence utility leaders need while promoting improved productivity and safety in frontline operations. Frontline instructors facilitate a collaborative learning process and cover the four key areas of leadership and safety.
Register now for
The two-day module is $799 and includes onsite lunch.
IBEW 1245 Discount: Receive a $100 discount by using the discount code “VACA18″ when prompted during online registration.
The classes will take place at IBEW 1245, 30 Orange Tree Circle, Vacaville, CA 95687
- World-class leadership training designed specifically for the utility industry leaders
- The opportunity to learn alongside peers and colleagues from across the country in a highly collaborative environment
- A workbook with lessons learned and tools for implementing in the field
- Earn CUSP Points for active Certified Utility Safety Professionals
- A Certificate of Completion for each module completed